Real Estate Photography Course / Classes ( 5 – Day Workshop)
The Magic of Architecture and Interiors Photography Workshop
This class will teach you the skills necessary to take on any Architecture and Interior commercial photography job.
Antonio Cuellar will guide this five-day hands-on class. Learn how to capture magical interiors and create visually stunning images. The class will occur at the prestigious Maine Media Workshops in Rockport, Maine. Unlike other online courses, this workshop will be hands-on training with daily assignments, and Antonio will personally guide you every step of the way. This exclusive class has only 12 students, so reserve your seat as early as possible.
Who is this class for?
- Advanced photographers who want to move into the lucrative field of Architectural and interior photography.
- Real estate photographers who wish to take their skills to the next level and move into commercial jobs.
- Independent Architects or interior designers who wish to build the skills to photograph their work.
What will this class cover?
- Advanced rules of architectural composition.
- Master all modern equipment necessary for the architecture and interior field.
- Planning the shoot to maximize the best possible light.
- Use and modify supplemental lighting to benefit the composition.
- Post-production techniques are necessary to tackle any commercial job.
- How to budget for a shoot properly.
What are the course requirements?
Knowledge: Students should come in with a basic understanding of the relationship between ISO-Aperture-Shutter Speed and some white balance theory. A basic knowledge of flash photography is ideal but optional.
Gear: All students should bring their own cameras and laptops for editing since they will be conducting projects throughout the week. Lenses with the ability to shift are preferred, but any wide-angle lenses are acceptable along with a DSLR or Mirrorless camera. A Wacom Tablet for editing is ideal.
About Maine Media Workshops
For five decades, Maine Media Workshops has enjoyed an unparalleled reputation as one of the most inspiring places in the world to learn the art and craft of visual storytelling. Maine Media students represent 44 countries, and our alums have established significant careers in the media arts. Maine Media students and alums range in age from 14 in our Young Artist program to artists in the prime of their careers and those in their 70s, 80s and 90s who continue to find inspiration here each year.
Our campus is located in Rockport, on the beautiful Maine Coast.
About The Instructor
Antonio is a commercial photographer with over 20 years of experience. Most of his clients come from the hospitality and travel industry, but he has worked with brands such as Cartier, Crate & Barrel, and Estee Lauder. He has also shot worldwide campaigns for major brands. Most recently, the Qatar Airways campaign for the World Cup in Doha. Click here for Antonio’s full bio and client list
For questions directed to Antonio, Please do so via social media
For questions directed to Maine media workshops, please get in touch with them directly.